Ready to work in an environment that is heavily invested & focused on sustainability initiatives? M&M is recruiting individuals to keep the fleet efficient & green.
Diagnose & repair of electronic engines at the direction of Lead Technician or Maintenance Supervisor. Expectations include the ability to diagnose and repair the following with little or no supervision: Clutches, Electric Systems, Air Brake systems, Heating/Air Conditioning Systems, Instruments and Gauges, and Preventive Maintenance Service.
- 3 years of heavy truck repair. Diesel & Natural Gas engine experience preferred.
- ASE Certifications in related fields is always helpful
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Vocational & Technical certification is great.
- Personal hand tools
- Complete background check, drug screen and MVR check.