Ready to work in an environment that is heavily invested & focused on sustainability initiatives? M&M is recruiting individuals to keep the fleet efficient & green.
Perform inspections, service and repairs on dry van and flatbed trailers at the direction of Lead Technician or Maintenance Supervisor. Expectations include the ability to diagnose and repair the following with little or no supervision: Electric Systems, Air Brake systems, ABS and Preventive Maintenance Service.
- 2 years of heavy truck repair.
- ASE Certifications in related fields is always helpful
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Vocational & Technical certification is great.
- Personal hand tools
- Complete background check, drug screen and MVR check.