Sleeper Truck DivisionRegional OTR
- .41 mile + $20.00 stop
Tired of sleeping in a truck and not making money? Want to get paid to sleep?
How does $45.00 per 10 hour break sound? That’s right, you read it correctly, get paid to sleep on your 10 hour break.
- Opportunity to bid on new routes and win a dedicated daily route.
- Paid vacations, paid personal days, paid holidays, driver referral bonus, clean inspection bonus, safety bonus, years of service bonus.
- Major medical insurance, dental insurance, $10,000 company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance and short and long term disability insurance also available.
- New terminal with driver friendly amenities being built with completion in 2015. New 2014 Freightliner trucks arriving daily.
- Run legal, safe and compliant. Join a company that is committed to safety and driver satisfaction.
What are you waiting for? Paid Orientation starts soon!
All applications will be considered!
- Must comply with DOT regulations
- Must be at least 21 years of age in order to deliver both intrastate and interstate
- Must have Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Class A
- Must be able to take and pass a pre-employment DOT physical and NIDA-Certified drug screen
- Must not have been involved in a DOT reportable accident in the past 12 months, or 1 in 24 months, in which they were held accountable
- Must not have more than one moving violation in the past 12 months, or 3 in the past 36 months
- Must be professional and provide a positive image to company customers
- Must have the ability to understand and accept directions well
- Must not have any DUI/DWI or reckless driving citations in the past 36 months
- Must have 6 months tractor trailer driving experience within the past 5 years