Day Cab PositionsMonday-Friday (Weekend Work Available)
- After the 90th day – .445 mile + $16.25 per stop after 1st stop
Mileage and stop pay on runs that are outside 100 air mile radius of terminal. Runs inside 100 air mile radius of terminal are paid hourly.
- After the 90th day – $19.40 per hour
- +$1.00 per hour when monthly bonus requirement(s) have been met
- Opportunity to bid on new routes and win a dedicated daily route.
- Paid vacations, paid personal days, paid holidays, driver referral bonus, clean inspection bonus, safety bonus, years of service bonus.
- Major medical insurance, dental insurance, $10,000 company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance and short and long term disability insurance also available.
- New terminal with driver friendly amenities being built with completion in 2015. New 2014 Freightliner trucks arriving daily.
- Run legal, safe and compliant. Join a company that is committed to safety and driver satisfaction.
What are you waiting for? Paid Orientation starts soon!
All applications will be considered!
- Must comply with DOT regulations
- Must be at least 21 years of age in order to deliver both intrastate and interstate
- Must have Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Class A
- Must be able to take and pass a pre-employment DOT physical and NIDA-Certified drug screen
- Must not have been involved in a DOT reportable accident in the past 12 months, or 1 in 24 months, in which they were held accountable
- Must not have more than one moving violation in the past 12 months, or 3 in the past 36 months
- Must be professional and provide a positive image to company customers
- Must have the ability to understand and accept directions well
- Must not have any DUI/DWI or reckless driving citations in the past 36 months
- Must have 6 months tractor trailer driving experience within the past 5 years