Day Cab PositionsC Crew- Saturday & Sunday + 2 additional days
- 90 days – ..535 mile + $16.25 per stop after 1st stop
Mileage and stop pay on runs that are outside 100 air-mile radius of the terminal. Runs inside 100 air-mile radius of the terminal are paid hourly.
- 90 day – $23.60 per hour
- +$1.00 per hour when monthly bonus requirement(s) have been met
- Opportunity to bid on new routes and win a dedicated daily route.
- Paid vacations, paid personal days, paid holidays, driver referral bonus, clean inspection bonus, monthly performance bonus, years of service bonus.
- Major medical insurance, dental insurance, $10,000 company-paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance and short and long term disability insurance also available.
- New terminal with driver friendly amenities built in 2015.
- Run legal, safe and compliant. Join a company that is committed to safety and driver satisfaction.
What are you waiting for? Paid Orientation starts soon!
All applications will be considered!
- Must comply with DOT regulations
- Must be at least 21 years of age in order to deliver both intrastate and interstate
- Must have Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Class A
- Must be able to take and pass a pre-employment DOT physical and NIDA-Certified drug screen
- Must not have been involved in a DOT reportable accident in the past 12 months, or 1 in 24 months, in which they were held accountable
- Must not have more than one moving violation in the past 12 months, or 3 in the past 36 months
- Must not have had more than 3 places of employment in the past 12 months
- Must not have any serious motor vehicle infractions in past 36 months (i.e. rollovers rear-end collisions, following too close, etc.)
- Must be professional and provide a positive image to company customers
- Must have the ability to understand and accept directions well
- Must not have any DUI/DWI or reckless driving citations in the past 60 months
- Must have 6 months tractor-trailer driving experience within the past 5 years