With Our Efforts in Sustainability, People Can Breathe a Little Easier.
At M&M Cartage, we’re geared for sustainability and poised to reduce our overall environmental impact by reducing emissions and other wastes, building new energy efficient facilities, and becoming a zero-waste to landfill company, among other initiatives.
We take an active role in sustainability organizations, set aggressive goals, and reported our greenhouse gas emissions to the CDP. In addition to switching our fleet to compressed natural gas (CNG), we have also formed a partnership with Kentuckiana Cleanfuel to open several CNG fuel stations in the region. The first station, located near exit 128 on Interstate 65, will not only fuel the CNG fleet, but also other commercial and government fleets, along with the general public.
Leadership & Participation
- Kentucky Clean Fuels Coalition (President of the Board of Directors)
- Kentucky Motor Transport Association (Chairman of the Board)
- American Trucking Associations (Board of Directors)
- Louisville Sustainability Council’s Transportation Action Team (Participating member)
- Kentucky Chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council (Appointed Advisory Board)
- “Greenest Freight Fleet Award” for 2013 as part of the Kentucky Clean Fuels Coalition’s “Green Fleets of the Bluegrass” program.
- Southeast Alternative Fuels Conference Regional Award Winner 2014
- “HDT Top 50 Green Fleet” Award from Heavy Duty Trucking for 2014
See our carbon reduction initiatives for our fleet.Learn More
See what we’re planning for our facilitiesLearn More
Compressed Natural Gas Stations
Discover how we’re partnering with Kentuckiana CleanfuelLearn More