M&M CARTAGE CO., INC.
M&M Cartage is a Louisville based, family owned company, in business for over 40 years.
Come grow with us during this exciting time!
1. Day cab positions: M-F weekend work available.
- First 45 days - .37.5 mile
- 46th day - .38 mile
- 90 days - .38.5 mile
Stop pay paid on all mileage routes, all stops after the first @ $16.25
Hourly Pay, paid hourly if working within a 100 air mile radius of the terminal.
- First 45 days- $15.55
- 46th day - $16.05
- 90 day - $16.55
2. Day cab positions: C CREW
- Fri & Sat day shift, approximately 3-6am start time
- Sun & Mon 3-6pm start time
- All shifts are 10-14 hours a day
- .43.5 mile + $16.25 stop or $18.55 hour depending on route.
3. Regional OTR (sleeper truck division)
Tired of sleeping in a truck and not making money? Want to get paid to sleep?
How does $45.00 per 10 hour break sound? That's right, you read it correctly, get paid to sleep on your 10 hour break.
Opportunity to bid on new routes and win a dedicated daily route.
Paid vacations, paid personal days, paid holidays, driver referral bonus, clean inspection bonus, safety bonus, years of service bonus.
Major medical insurance, dental insurance, $10,000 company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance and short and long term disability insurance also available.
New terminal with driver friendly amenities being built with completion in 2015. New 2014 Freightliner trucks arriving daily.
Run legal, safe and compliant. Join a company that is committed to safety and driver satisfaction.
What are you waiting for? Paid Orientation starts soon!
Please read carefully, if you do not meet the minimum requirements please DO NOT APPLY.
- Must comply with DOT regulations
- Must be at least 21 years of age in order to deliver both intrastate and interstate
- Must have Commercial Driver's License (CDL), Class A , with a combination air brakes
- Must be able to take and pass a pre-employment DOT physical and NIDA-Certified drug screen
- Must not have been involved in a DOT reportable accident in the past 12 months, or 1 in 24 months, in which they were held accountable
- Must not have more than one moving violation in the past 12 months, or 3 in the past 36 months
- Must be professional and provide a positive image to company customers
- Must have the ability to understand and accept directions well
- Must not have any DUI/DWI or reckless driving citations in the past 60 months
- Must have 1 year tractor trailer driving experience within the past 5 years
- NO felony convictions in the last 7 years
Still have questions regarding this excellent opportunity? Call 502-456-4586 ext 234.
Ready to apply? Click the link to complete an application
Please provide ALL information with a complete 10 year employment history.